I wrote this piece without thinking much and I guess I am going to keep it as is. It's for you, for me and for every woman out there who is living each moment her way.
- Me-time is not overrated, just what you deserve every once in a while.
- Stand-up for yourself, always.
- Don't let anyone compare you with anybody else. And, if someone does then, refer to point.2
- Teach the men of your house to do household chores. No need to feel proud that he does things around the house. Doing chores is an equal responsibility and no need to award him for doing so.
- Exercise regularly.
- Stay away from too much make-up, chemical products to stay youthful. Keep it natural. No product can beat the look of natural skin.
- Embrace all your flaws, your greys, cellulite, chunky thighs, all of it.
- Every body is different, please understand this.
- It's ok if you don't know how to cook, don't know how to take care of your kids and other things that a woman is "supposed" to do.
- Give your health equal priority (or even more) as much as you would of your family
- Practice YOGA. It will change you.
- Speak up.
- Next time anybody tells you-you are fat, you need to pluck your brows, why don't you wax, etc. shut them then and there.
- Listen to music.
- Don't get influenced easily. Do your research and only then make up your mind.
- Aim at being financially independent.
- Never downplay the role of a HOUSEWIFE. She's much more than you can ever imagine.
- Grab that cuppa with your girlfriends or enjoy a night out and please don't feel guilty later.
- Be silly, it's fun.